Friday, December 30, 2011

The Hills are Alive

 Good morning beautiful people, the earth says hello!



I love Genting Highlands and i am proud to say, I'm loving my life as I go up to Genting almost every week. This week, I went up two times, sounds lifeless, but that's how i enjoy my life, problem? What do I like about Genting Highlands? Although Genting Highlands is very developed, I love the view of the nature from up there. I love the breeze and I love how I can see the whole city of KL from the top if it is not misty up there. And Genting Highland is always packed with people, I love it. I love to observe people's facial reaction and attitude, love to pre-judge them in my head.

Besides that, since I love food. I take lots of pictures of food.

I discovered this place called The Bakery, Genting Highlands Resort.

This is Wild Mushroom Quiche served with fresh salad. Guess what? This is only RM 5.80+


This is Green Tea Cheese Cupcake. The top layer is melted marshmallow coated with powered green tea. RM4.50+

Open it up, see the read bean inside? not really a fan of red bean with green tea, but I totally enjoyed this. I mean who will ever guessed that green tea will go so well with cheese and red bean?

I love breads!!

See those pretty cupcakes! It's only for RM4.80+
Love christmas cupcakes! Didn't try them cause I know I'll end up staring at it instead of eating it.

Pies, croissant and quiche.

Sinful cakes! I will do review for every single one of it next time alright?

 Apparently the sandwich here is freaking good!

and the next day I went to The Bakery again, alone lol.

I ordered the quiche again because I was craving for some salad as well and i ordered Double Chocolate, served with hot cup of milk with 4 sticks of chocolate and a wooden stick with a block chocolate.

This is what you do.. throw ALL the chocolate into the milk

 What for it.. melting.. melting..
 melting... melting... melting.. still melting..
 and then, you stir it with the spoon.
There you go, a nice cup of hot double chocolate. yummy!


Oh, this is how the bakery looks like...
oh wait, what?
Excuse me, there's an iPad in your ass, sir.



In Genting Highlands, we....

Hold hands with random new friends.

Some 18SX stuff.

Drink..

Pop champagne

Pop Balloon.

Dance.. (No doubt it's a weird picture and it looks damn freaking wrong)

Play poker. epic hand by the way.

Stalk people's facebook.

I'm just bored. Got to find something to do before the semester break ends! yaiks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment