Friday, December 30, 2011

A Short Trip to Penang Island (Part 1)

Since I'm too lazy to blog about trips, i will do more of a photo blogging.

Photo Blog of Penang Island (Part1)

The trip started with breakfast in Kepong at Fuh Lai.

Faces I do in the car when I'm bored. Don't bother the dreadful face, I didn't sleep the night before.

 Then we had lunch at Pulau Tikus.

Pasembur.
 Char Kuey Teow

Back to the hotel room, the view is magnificent. I'll recommend a stay at 
Paradise Hotel, Pulau Penang.

 What's better if you could enjoy the view with your plusone? :)

Best fritters, ever at Tanjung Bungah.
 "Ning Kou" sandwiched by a slice of yam and sweet potato.
You got to get them at the truck with the bananas hanging, hehe.
 Aneh frying my mee goreng. 
 Packed some banana fritters for the rest who went for a swim

Snow Globe in Gurney Plaza.

Fried Food
Ais Kacang.
 Muaci in a box, how adorable.
 Pasembur.
 Fried Chicken Skin
 Hungry people eager to eat.
 In penang, bad traffic everywhere, hence I'll be bored, hence this face.
 Christmas decoration in Straits Quay.


 Library @ Straits Quay is by the sea! how soothing!
 Then, there was a proposal. Almost cried! :)
 That was the first night. Caught the moon this pretty that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment